Calle Montesclaros nº2, Granada , 18010 (Access from the Sacromonte path)
What to see in Granada
• Fall in love with Albayzin! Its streets offer so much to see and so many excuses to walk about and lose yourself among them! Remember that our apartments are tucked in between Albayzin and Sacromonte. For a few days you will be living in the most beautiful area of the city.
• Let's not forget the neighborhood of Sacromonte, famed for its cave dwellings: here you can delve into flamenco and gypsy culture. See shows on tablaos, enjoy the Zambra, or visit the Abbey.
• Take a tour of the scenic viewpoints: from the Fuente del Avellano to the popular scenic viewpoint of San Nicolás. There are many viewpoints worth visiting and which offer you incredible vistas of the city. And the best thing is that they are all next to our apartments.
• Don't miss the beaches: if you come in summer we recommend that you visit Salobreña, Motril, Almuñecar or any of the other towns along the coast of Granada.
• A visit to the Sierra Nevada. To complete the tour of our varied environments, we recommend a visit to the Sierra Nevada. Then you understand what makes Granada such a unique place: it is the city that has it all.
Granada has a wealth of museums and cultural activities. From Andalusia's Museum of Memory, to its exhibition centers, from the Caja Granada Cultural Center to the collection of Andalusian monuments, including: the 'Moorish House' on Calle Horno de oro, the Casa del Chapiz, the Dar al-Horra Palace and El Bañuelo (Islamic bathhouse).
Enjoy tapas in Granada
Granada is the city of tapas par excellence, so you can choose from dozens of establishments where you can eat very well for very little. And if you wish to explore further, Granada features many fine restaurants with traditional Mediterranean cuisine that will delight you.
Some of the establishments we recommend include: 'Bodegas Castañeda', 'Restaurante Los Manueles', 'Bodegas la Mancha', 'Heladería Los Italianos' (Ice Cream Parlor).
We hope you enjoy your stay in Granada and our accommodations.